Order a Catalog!
Global VolunTourism (GVT) is the newest division of Global Spectrum, collaborating with Global Community Service Foundation a 501c3 public charity, offering an opportunity for travelers to do more than just sightseeing on their trip to South East Asia. Based on your interests, we will match you up with a volunteering opportunity ranging from a half a day, up to 3 days. If you prefer longer, we can make that happen too!
Some examples of volunteering opportunities are:
- Teaching conversational English to students or professionals (1/2 – 3 days)
- Teaching life skills such as art, computers, photography to middle and high school students (1/2 – 1 day)
- Working in tandem with the local people, build a home for someone in one of the Ethnic Minority Villages or someone who lost their home due to severe weather (3 days)
- Painting a house or planting a garden (1 day)
- Assisting at an orphanage or day care center (1/2 day)
- Donating sports equipment to a school and teaching the children how to play the game (1 day)